TECHNOLOGICAL FACILITIES AT CEA SACLAY, FR
The CEA-Saclay technical platforms are clustered in a building complex covering an area of 25 000 m2 called ‘Synergium’ as it hosts a large number of technical activities profiting from common skills, personnel and services with complementary themes of development. In fact, the Synergium includes:
- Test beam facilities
- Test stations for SC magnets and large cryogenic components
- Test stations under high magnetic field
- Characterization stations at cryogenic temperature
- Test stations for RF devices and SC cavities
- Chemistry, clean room and assembly complex
- Characterization and measurement laboratories
- SC magnet winding and impregnation laboratories
A 3 minutes video showing the use of CEA – Saclay Technical Platforms in the framework of the European XFEL project
Partners can profit the unique Synergium infrastructure and the competences of well-trained technical groups can be offered within the AMICI program.
For further information please email: AMICI@cea.fr.